Compensation: Salary + equity
Location: Newport Beach, CA (including remote schedule)
“Ça va?” in French means “how are you?”. At Çava we are committed to breaking the cycle of “sickcare” and to help everyone understand how they’re really doing on the inside, before they get sick. We want people to live longer, healthier lives and are committed to creating the tools to enable preventive healthcare, starting with at-home health monitoring solutions and daily access to health data.
As the first Digital Marketing Manager for Çava Health you will have broad responsibilities including brand storytelling, channel management, and user acquisition / retention. You will report directly to the Head of Product & Growth Marketing. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of preventive health with a mission driven start-up and innovative health-tech product.
- Execute full funnel digital marketing campaigns aimed at attracting, acquiring, and retaining customers.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Manages external design and freelance writer resources for SEO and social media content.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to write converting copy for the website or ads
- Manages processes effectively
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and analysis
- Able to develop budgets
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within eCommerce or health-tech
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid social, SEM/SEO, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website CMS and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Webflow, Google Analytics, etc.)